For those actively involved in the wider DeFi landscape, it’s common knowledge that almost all community discourse happens on Twitter.
Please note that there are many other accounts that deserve a spotlight, and that we will likely do a follow up to this list in the latter half of the year.
Over 10,000 Followers
First, let’s start with some of the more well-known community members in DeFi and Ethereum at large.
Spencer Noon (@spencernoon)
- Head of crypto investments at DTC Capital
- Spencer writes a weekly newsletter, “Our Network”, that covers crypto and DeFi analytics & insights
- Tweets about general DeFi and Ethereum projects, both from an investment and hobbyist perspective
- Co-founders of EthHub.io & co-hosts of the “Into the Ether” podcast
- Anthony is the Director of Marketing at Set Protocol, and Eric works at Gnosis
- Both Anthony & Eric are DeFi enthusiasts, and are must follows to stay on top of things happening in the Ethereum ecosystem
Evan Van Ness (@evan_van_ness)
- Founder of “Week in Ethereum News”
- Evan Van Ness has been writing about the Ethereum ecosystem since 2016
- Evan does a great job at summarizing important events (including a DeFi) in the ecosystem in easy to read snippets in both his newsletter and Twitter
Ryan Sean Adams (@RyanSAdams)
- Founder of Mythos Capital & Bankless Newsletter
- Ryan has a heavy interest into Ethereum and going “bankless”, which he often talks about in his newsletter
- Ryan doesn’t hold back on what could be possible with Ethereum, and does a great job at exploring its future in writing
- Often talks about ETH’s value as a monetary asset, and why it makes for perfectly sound money
Camila Russo (@CamiRusso)
- “Chiefess” at The Defiant
- Camila previously covered the finance sector at…