Europa Metals Limited (LON:EUZ) – Additional drilling at the Toral zinc, lead, silver project in Spain
SolGold* (LON:SOLG) – Initial Blanca drilling shows visible gold in core
Talga Resources* (ASX:TLG) – Up to A$6.25m equity raise
Thor Mining (LON:THR) – Pump tests underway at Kapunda
SP Angel . Morning View . Friday 15 11 19
Cautious trade deal related optimism helps risk on sentiment
MiFID II exempt information – see disclaimer below
Europa Metals Limited () – Additional drilling at the Toral zinc, lead, silver project in Spain
SolGold* () – Initial Blanca drilling shows visible gold in core
Talga Resources* () – Up to A$6.25m equity raise
Thor Mining () – Pump tests underway at Kapunda
Dow Jones Industrials -0.01% at 27,782
Nikkei 225 +0.70% at 23,303
HK Hang Seng +0.01% at 26,327
Shanghai Composite -0.64% at 2,891
FTSE 350 Mining +1.81% at 18,283
AIM Basic Resources +0.25% at 2,103
US – White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Washington is getting close to a trade agreement with China.
- China’s Commerce Ministry said the two countries are holding “in-house” discussions on a first phase trade agreement while adding that cancellation of tariffs is an important condition to reach a deal.
- China has also ended a nearly five year ban on imports of US poultry meat that may be worth $1bn in annual shipments to China, Reuters reports.
- Trade deal hopes support the risk on sentiment with US equity futures seen climbing while Treasuries and gold trading lower this morning.
China – The PBOC injects CNY 200bn ($28.6bn) into the banking system to ease tight liquidity in the interbank market that pushed up borrowing costs.
- This is the second time it has done so this month.
- The benchmark 7d repo rate, the indicator of general liquidity in China, climbed to 3.4% on Thursday before coming down to 2.75% this morning.
Mexico – The central bank cut its benchmark rate by…