Jelurida is a pioneer of energy-efficient blockchain solutions and interoperable multichain networks. The company has developed two notable blockchain platforms – Nxt and Ardor, along with the first Child Chain, Ignis.
Jeluria’s team has utilized its expertise on the design and implementation of blockchain-based business solutions and decentralized applications. They work on projects right from network setup, conceptualization, development, and maintenance.
This article explores the ins and outs of Jelurida and what the platform offers.
Nxt is considered the first blockchain to be built entirely based on a proof-of-stake consensus protocol.
When launched in 2013, it was one of the first projects that proved that blockchain technology has uses beyond the simple transfer of value. In other words, Nxt helped explore the different capabilities of blockchain technology.
Fast forward seven years and the blockchain has managed to attract a vast community, paving the way for several new blockchain projects and features, including fully decentralized asset exchange, voting, shuffling, and more.
How to Use Nxt for Your Project
Nxt was developed with several applications and features already built-in.
Here is an overview of what you can do with the blockchain.
- Issue a token on the DEX, trade it or offer dividends to the holders.
- Set up decentralized marketplaces with options to list goods, add pictures, and receive reviews.
- Conduct crowdfunding campaigns using monetary system currencies.
- Work with decentralized polls based on voting models.
- Send encrypted messages or plain text between different accounts.
- Upload data to the cloud and tag keywords to make it searchable.
- Make transaction executions conditional, adding the need for whitelisting accounts through voting or by using passwords.
- Phasing and account control using simple and flexible multi-signature account functionality.
You can use these features with browser-based…