SP Angel . Morning View . Friday 29 11 19
Copper pulls back on a risk off sentiment
MiFID II exempt information – see disclaimer below
Aura Energy Limited* (AURA LN) – Consistent and high recovery rates observed in metallurgical tests from Häggån Vanadium
Bushveld Minerals* (BMN LN) – Combination of synergies and near-term production growth at Vametco and Vanchem to drive value as Bushveld Energy develops
Edenville Energy* (EDL LN) – Corporate update
Tesla – Cybertruck orders rise to 250,000
- Deposits are just $100. Prices are:
- Single-motor, rear-wheel drive: $39,900 – max range est. >250 miles
- Dual-motor, all-wheel drive: $49,900 – max range est. >300 miles
- Tri-motor, all-wheel drive: $69,900 – max range est. >500 miles
- The Self-Driving option is and extra $7,000 but there is no guarantee that it will be allowed to drive you back from the pub.
Dow Jones Industrials
HK Hang Seng
FTSE 350 Mining
AIM Basic Resources
Japan – Industrial production crashed at the fastest pace since early last year on the back of typhoon related disruptions as well as waning growth outlook both at home and abroad.
- Factories temporary shutdown factories due to the typhoon while firms also reduced output of big-ticket items following the sales tax hike in October.
- Weaker output was led by a drop in production of passenger cars and car engines, as well as general purpose and production machinery, the data showed.
- Industrial Production (%mom/yoy): -4.2/-7.4 v 1.7/1.3 in September and…