- Verge (XVG) is currently trading at a price of USD 0.0067 and placed at the 57th position globally with a market cap of over USD 107,878,187
- Verge team is heavily promoting its upcoming event, Verge Meetup on 25th May 2019 at Rotterdam and has gained good traction amongst the communities
- Justin Vela, the founder of Verge, has recently hinted towards new partnerships being around the corner gaining curiosity from the traders again
Verge is an open source blockchain based platform founded in 2014 and uses a proof-of-work algorithm. The USP of the Verge network lies in maintaining complete anonymity of transactions done using the platform through its secret addressing technology powered by the TOR (The Onion Network) protocol. Verge can be easily integrated with mobile devices also for speedy transactions.
- According to the CoinMarketCap, Verge is ranked at the 57th position currently
- The ROI of the coin stands at >9000%
- The circulating supply has been over 16,000,728,967 XVG which is also equivalent to the total supply of the coin
- As on May 08, 2019 at 11:44:00 UTC, the market cap of XVG is observed at USD 107,878,187
- The price is trading at USD 0.0067 & 0.00000115 BTC
- The 24 h volume at the same UTC has been USD 3,069,739
It has been a topsy-turvy ride for Verge since the beginning of 2019. The value of the coin XVG boomed in the month of April but has been facing a down phase of over -33% ever since. The ranking has also dropped from 51 to 57 position in the last two weeks. The price of the coin traded between USD 0.011 to USD 0.0065 in the past 30 days. As on April 09, 2019 at 09:34:00 UTC, the value of the coin was recorded at $0.010 USD & 0.00000198 BTC, the 24 h volume was $27,237,018 USD and the market cap was $164,016,997 USD.
Verge Price Prediction in the next two years:
In a recent interview with the CNBC host Ron Neuer, Justin Vela reassured the investors to keep investing in the coin as some big partnerships are around the corner…