Many of our Popular Investors often ask about how upgrades in the program work. Therefore, we have put together a short guide that will hopefully simplify the process and help you gain a better understanding of how to move through the ranks.
Rising Through the Ranks
The Popular Investor program has four ranks (or tiers): Cadet, Champion, Elite and Elite Pro. Each rank has its own requirements and rewards. When a Popular Investor meets the criteria to advance to the next tier, they are automatically upgraded.
Upgrades are made before the 10th of every month, around the same time payments are made to Popular Investors. If you are a Popular Investor, rest assured that you will receive the payments and upgrades you deserve, so there is no need to request an upgrade or payment.
Generally, to be upgraded you must:
- Be in the previous tier for a full 60 days
- Meet the Popular Investor leverage restrictions
- Maintain a maximum risk score of below 7
- Have at least 10 unique copiers
- Meet the equity and AUM requirements as outlined on the site page
- Adhere to the terms and conditions of the Program.
If you do not meet the above criteria and the criteria needed to advance to the next rank, you will remain in your current tier. Each rank has its own requirements:
- AUM of $50k+
- Equity of at least $5k
- A second account must be opened. This is after the first Champion payment is made. You will receive a separate email detailing how to open the account.
If all of the above requirements are met, you will be upgraded and receive either $400 or $800 in monthly payments, depending on whether your AUM increased by at least 1% during the payment month.
- AUM of $500k+
- Equity of at least $25k
- Elite agreement must be signed after the first payment is made, or further payments will be withheld.
If all of the above requirements are met, you will be upgraded and receive either 1.5% or 2% of your AUM (annually), depending on whether your AUM increased by at least 1% during the payment month.
Elite Pro requirements:
- AUM of $10M+
- Equity o fat least $50k
- Three years of eToro activity or professional financial background
If all of the above requirements are met, you will be upgraded and receive either 2% or 2.5% of your AUM (annually), depending on whether your AUM increased by at least 1% during the payment month.
We hope that the above clarifies the different criteria needed for each tier and how to qualify for them. If you have met all of the requirements and have still not been upgraded, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Service.