Offshift is working to create a new way for cryptocurrencies to be used in an anonymous manner while maintaining a solid base in real-market pricing.
As a part of the platform’s goal to become a primary center for market liquidity, it has opted to create an attractive incentive program for liquidity providers via Sushiswap.
According to Offshift:
Our LP Rewards Program will be conducted with the following metrics:
- Timeframe: The Offshift LP Rewards Program will commence at 00:00 UTC on March 15, 2021, and culminate at 23:59 UTC on March 14, 2022.
- Rewards: A total of 80,000 XFT are reserved for LP Rewards to be distributed over the course of our 12-month Rewards Program. 10,000 XFT will be distributed in the first month of staking, and the remaining 70,000 XFT will be distributed over the course of the ensuing 11 months.
- Distribution Metrics: Rewards will be distributed to users at every block based on their value staked relative to the total value in the XFT/ETH Liquidity Pool.
- Rewards Claims: LPs may claim their rewards at any time.
- Sushiswap XFT/ETH Market is Located here
It is pretty clear that Offshift is gearing up to deliver an incredible new tool for anyone who is tired of the constant drumbeat of KYM/AML regulations – none of which help to make the world a safer place.
What Does Offshift Do?
Blockchain technology is great – but public blockchains are just that – public.
While the system is pretty difficult to trace for anyone who doesn’t understand the technology, blockchains like Bitcoin have become very easy to monitor, especially when a person can be linked to a specific wallet address.
We are dealing with an existential question – and that is – do people have the right to make anonymous transactions?
Both the author and Offshift think the answer is – yes!
While the author is limited in what they can do to help people that think anonymous crypto transactions are probably ok – and far less harmful than the global banking system – Offshift is…