LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded up 100.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 11th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $6,330.00 and $21.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 57.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015348 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,391.73 or 4.98915120 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00080077 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.