In light of recent developments, we’re glad to announce that MinerGate will support the TRON mainnet by becoming its new Super Representative. We believe that our strong expertise in high load solutions for both hardware and software systems will help TRON scale to a new level.
As a Super Representative, we want to use our wide range of expertise to let more people know about the idea behind TRON. As a cryptocurrency pool with more than 3,5 million users, it is important for us to support the main purposes of the decentralized Internet.
To help us carry the platform forward read the instructions below.
How to VOTE for MinerGate as a TRON Super Representative:
- First, for you to be able to give your vote for any SR, you have to acquire a TRX wallet. The official ‘How to’ can be found here.
- Secondly, don’t forget to fill your wallet with TRX. You can do it by using an exchange that you find favorable.
- Now you’ve got the wallet and the TRX, which should be set up on Tronscan. Decide the amount of TRX you want to vote with and freeze it. Frozen TRX is locked and can’t be transferred for 3 days.
- To freeze the TRX move to your account page and find the blue Freeze button. After you click the button it will request for the amount of TRX you want to freeze and confirmation (don’t forget to choose ‘Freeze TRX to gain energy’ option). In exchange you’ll receive TRON Power, the resource used when casting your votes.
5. Then head to the ‘Votes’ page, where you’ll be able to submit your vote for MinerGate and also, see when the next voting round begins (remember that you can vote every 6 hours). You’ll see the ‘Click here to Start Voting’ button near the top of the page.
6. Find MinerGate in the list and then…