Groestlcoin (CURRENCY:GRS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 3rd. Groestlcoin has a total market capitalization of $27.19 million and approximately $2.89 million worth of Groestlcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Groestlcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00006481 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia, OOOBTC and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, Groestlcoin has traded up 5.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Diamond (DMD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00016949 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Groestlcoin Coin Profile
Groestlcoin (GRS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2014. Groestlcoin’s total supply is 72,463,759 coins. Groestlcoin’s official Twitter account is @GroestlcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Groestlcoin is /r/groestlcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Groestlcoin’s official message board is www.groestlcoin.org/forum. The official website for Groestlcoin is www.groestlcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “About the algorithm: – Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grøstl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are…