Groestlcoin (CURRENCY:GRS) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 18th. During the last seven days, Groestlcoin has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. Groestlcoin has a market capitalization of $31.82 million and $1.69 million worth of Groestlcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Groestlcoin coin can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00004789 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, Neraex, Coinrail and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Diamond (DMD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00015821 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Groestlcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2014. Groestlcoin’s total supply is 72,777,794 coins. Groestlcoin’s official Twitter account is @GroestlcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Groestlcoin is /r/groestlcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Groestlcoin’s official website is www.groestlcoin.org. Groestlcoin’s official message board is www.groestlcoin.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “About the algorithm: – Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grøstl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are constructed using the wide trail design strategy, which…