Groestlcoin (CURRENCY:GRS) traded down 13.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 30th. One Groestlcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002880 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, OOOBTC, Trade Satoshi and Sistemkoin. Groestlcoin has a market cap of $16.04 million and approximately $2.60 million worth of Groestlcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Groestlcoin has traded up 22% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004293 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Groestlcoin Coin Profile
Groestlcoin (CRYPTO:GRS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2014. Groestlcoin’s total supply is 73,909,519 coins. The official message board for Groestlcoin is www.groestlcoin.org/forum. Groestlcoin’s official website is www.groestlcoin.org. The Reddit community for Groestlcoin is /r/groestlcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Groestlcoin’s official Twitter account is @GroestlcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “About the algorithm: – Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grøstl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are constructed using the wide trail design strategy, which…