Groestlcoin (CURRENCY:GRS) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 10th. In the last week, Groestlcoin has traded up 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Groestlcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00005636 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Neraex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. Groestlcoin has a total market capitalization of $32.65 million and approximately $3.76 million worth of Groestlcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Diamond (DMD) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00014578 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Groestlcoin Coin Profile
Groestlcoin (CRYPTO:GRS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2014. Groestlcoin’s total supply is 72,726,604 coins. Groestlcoin’s official Twitter account is @GroestlcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Groestlcoin is /r/groestlcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Groestlcoin is www.groestlcoin.org. The official message board for Groestlcoin is www.groestlcoin.org/forum.
According to CryptoCompare, “About the algorithm: – Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grøstl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are…