Groestlcoin (CURRENCY:GRS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 22nd. Groestlcoin has a total market capitalization of $29.86 million and $1.65 million worth of Groestlcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Groestlcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00003759 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinrail, Binance and Bittrex. Over the last week, Groestlcoin has traded down 3.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010297 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Groestlcoin Coin Profile
Groestlcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2014. Groestlcoin’s total supply is 72,804,144 coins. The Reddit community for Groestlcoin is /r/groestlcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Groestlcoin’s official website is www.groestlcoin.org. The official message board for Groestlcoin is www.groestlcoin.org/forum. Groestlcoin’s official Twitter account is @GroestlcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “About the algorithm: – Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grøstl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are constructed using the wide trail…