- Ethereum has seen some mixed price action as of late, with the cryptocurrency mainly taking its cues from Bitcoin
- This has caused it to struggle to gain any serious momentum, with its price being stuck within the mid-$1,200 region throughout the past few days
- The selling pressure at $1,300 has catalyzed a strong rejection in the past, confirming this level as resistance
- Where it trends next will undoubtedly depend largely on ETH and whether or not the entire market can gain any momentum in the near-term
- One analyst is noting that Ethereum could be on the cusp of seeing a massive move higher once it can flip one key level into support
Ethereum and the entire cryptocurrency market have seen mixed price action throughout the past few days and weeks.
The selling pressure seen each time ETH ventures into the mid-$1,200 region is quite intense and may indicate that further downside is imminent in the near-term.
One analyst is still incredibly bullish on the crypto, however, noting that there’s a strong possibility it sees a test of its all-time highs if it can flip $1,250 into support.
Ethereum Consolidates Alongside Crypto Market as Momentum Stalls
At the time of writing, Ethereum is trading down marginally at its current price of $1,230, which is around where it has been trading throughout the past couple of days.
The crypto made an attempt to break above $1,300 just a couple of days ago, but the selling pressure here was quite intense and sparked a rejection.
Where it trends in the mid-term should depend largely on whether or not bulls can continue forming a strong base of support between $1,200 and $1,230. Holding above this level could lead to significant upside.
Analyst Claims ETH Could Rally Higher if It Flips $1,250 to Support
One analyst explained in a recent tweet that he is closely watching for Ethereum to flip $1,250 into support before it can see any significant near-term upside.
He notes that a break above this level could lead to a test of all-time…