- Ethereum price in the session on Friday is trading with losses of some 1.30%.
- ETH/USD bulls faced rejection within a chunky supply region $225-240 range.
- The price has not traded above the noted zone since 13 July, proving its significance.
Spot rate: 217.79
Relative change: -1.45%
ETH/USD daily chart
- The bulls are heading for a big retest of a significant zone of supply $225-240 range.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute chart view is moving within a bullish flag structure, subject to a breach.