- The total crypto market cap jumped above the $185.0B level and gaining pace.
- There was a strong rally in bitcoin price as it traded close to the $6,000 level.
- EOS price is up around 5% and it seems like it could soon break the $5.00 and $5.05 resistances.
- Bitcoin cash price is gaining pace and it might clear the $300 barrier once again.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 5% and it recently broke the $0.0242 resistance.
- Cardano (ADA) price bounced back and it is likely to surpass the $0.0700 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a downside correction, bitcoin cash price found support near the $270 level against the US Dollar. As a result, the BCH/USD pair started a fresh increase and broke the $280 and $285 resistance levels. The price is now trading near the $295 level and it seems like it could surge above the $300 level in the near term.
The next key resistances are near $310 and $312. On the downside, the $290 level might act as a strong support and a buy zone in the near term.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price tested the $4.700 level recently and bounced back. The price is up more than 5% and it seems like it could gain pace above the $5.00 barrier. The next key resistances are near the $5.05 and $5.08 levels. On the downside, the $4.85 level is the main support for the bulls.
Tron price finally formed a decent support base near the $0.0230 level and recently climbed higher. TRX price is up more than 5% and it broke the $0.0240 and $0.0242 resistances. A clear break above the $0.0245 barrier is likely to start a solid upward move towards the $0.0270 and $0.0285 levels.
Cardano price is currently recovering and it recently climbed above the $0.0650 level. ADA price must clear the $0.0685 and $0.0690 levels to move into a positive zone. However, a successful close above $0.0700…