- The total crypto market cap stayed above the key $160.0B support and climbed towards $170.0B.
- Litecoin (LTC) price recovered recently and moved above the $80 resistance.
- Bitcoin cash price extended gains and it could move higher towards the $320 level.
- Tron (TRX) price is currently consolidating above the key $0.0260 support area.
- Cardano (ADA) price must break the $0.0850 resistance to start a decent upward move.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price started a strong upward move after BSV’s nasty drop against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $300 resistance level to move into a positive zone. The price gained traction and it recently moved above the $310 resistance area.
If the price continues to move higher, it could even surpass the $320 resistance level. On the other hand, if there is a downside correction, the price may perhaps test the $305 support area.
Litecoin (LTC), Tron (TRX) and Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis
Litecoin price traded close to the $75 support area and recently rebounded above $78. LTC even broke the $80 resistance and it is currently trading in a positive zone. On the upside, an immediate resistance is at $82, above which the price is likely to rise towards the $85 resistance area.
Tron price remained under pressure earlier this week and traded below the $0.0272 support. TRX price traded close to the $0.0260 support level and it is currently consolidating. On the upside, a break above $0.0270 and $0.0272 is must for a decent upward move.
Cardano price recovered above the $0.0800 resistance level. ADA price is currently trading above the $0.0820 level, with many resistances near the $0.0840 and $0.0850 levels. On the downside, the main support is at $0.0800, below which the price could test $0.0780.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap…