- The total crypto market cap is facing a strong resistance near the $190.0B and $195.0B levels.
- Bitcoin price is also struggling to surpass the $7,300 and $7,400 resistance levels.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is declining and it might trade below the $45.00 support area.
- BCH price is struggling to hold the key $205 and $200 support levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 2% and it is approaching the $0.0150 resistance.
- Cardano (ADA) price is now trading well below the $0.0138 and $0.0140 levels.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a strong decline, bitcoin cash price climbed back above the $200 resistance area against the US Dollar. However, the BCH/USD pair failed to gain momentum above $215 and it is slowly moving lower. An immediate support is near the $205 level, below which it could struggle to hold the $200 support.
On the downside, a break below $200 might call for a fresh drop towards $185. On the upside, the main hurdles for run towards $250 are near $215 and $225.
Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is struggling to gain traction above the $47.00 level and it is currently declining. An initial support is near the $45.00 level, below which LTC price might continue to move down towards the $43.00 and $42.20 support levels. On the upside, the $47.00 and $47.50 levels are strong barriers.
Tron price is currently up more than 2% and it seems like the bulls are aiming a break above the $0.01500 resistance level. In the mentioned case, TRX price is likely to accelerate higher towards the $0.0155 and $0.0158 levels.
Cardano price is trading in a nasty downtrend below the $0.0400 and $0.0385 levels. ADA price is likely to test the $0.0350 support area, below which there is an open way towards the $0.0310 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency…