- Bitcoin breaks $8,700, drags down XRP, ETH, LTC, and XLM. The crypto markets have been fairly steady for a couple of week. Not many wild swings. Anticipation is growing for a new bull market, but Bitcoin keeps surprising with further dips. Today, it’s down below $8,500.
- Coinbase supports multi-collateral DAI. That didn’t take long.
- Compound Finance raises $25 million. This was a Series A round led by A16z. Decentralized finance is going to be huge in five years and Compound Finance could be one of the major players.
- How blockchain can help spot deepfakes. New technologies never cease to amaze me.
- The unbanking of a former PayPal CFO.
- Bitcoin’s bets use and Libra’s heroism.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee lowers Bitcoin price prediction.
- Coinbase has poured $2 billion in crypto trading back into business since 2012.
- XRP expectations.
- 3 XRP subreddits.
- Litecoin faces more challenges but continues to rise.
- Litecoin Plus tops 1-day volume of $103.
- ZRX price prediction.
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin hosts discuss Libra, China, and cargo cults.
- Should you diversify your crypto portfolio?
- The SECs crypto settlements show cracks.
- FinCEN to enforce anti-money laundering rules on cryptocurrencies.
- IRS issues tax refunds to crypto holders.
- Presidential candidate Andrew Yang details plan to regulate crypto.
- Wyoming to bank with crypto.
- Insolar, CoinTelegraph partner on blockchain adoption.
- United States
- Bitcoin Breaks $ 8700, Dragging XRP, ETH, LTC, And XLM Down (Forbes), Rated: AAA
- How the Unbanking of Former PayPal CFO by BoA Shows Bitcoin’s Merit (NewsBTC), Rated: A
- Bitcoin’s Best Use; Plus, Zuckerberg’s Libra Is Heroic (Forbes), Rated: A
- Tom Lee Acknowledges the Bitcoin Price Won’t Hit $ 40,000 Soon (The Merkle), Rated: B
- Coinbase Now Supports New Multi-Collateral DAI Version (Altcoin Buzz), Rated: AAA
- $ 2 Billion Made In Trading Revenue Was Ploughed Back To Business To Create New Products…