The last couple of years have marked an increase in the overall public awareness of cryptocurrencies worldwide. In return, a larger number of people have expressed their interest in purchasing or earning digital currencies.
While buying your favorite coin via an exchange is likely the easiest way to enter the cryptocurrency market, this industry is full of surprises – therefore a noticeable amount of coin can be earned for free.
As such, this article will cover the main methods that can be leveraged in order to obtain free crypto. Do keep in mind that most of these methods require a bit of effort, since nothing is ever truly free. However, these methods do not entail having to work a fulltime job, nor do they imply any monetary investment from your part.
Free Crypto from Coinbase Earn
Coinbase is largely seen as one of the most popular digital currency exchanges, especially in the United States.
While the platform facilitates the purchase and sale of crypto, it also offers its users the opportunity to earn several coins, including but not limited to Orchid, Tezos, Dai, EOS, Stellar, Zcash, Basic Attention Token and Ox.
For example, at the moment you can earn the following cryptos for free:
- Orchid: users can earn up to $52 OXT by completing a free course meant to teach you the basics of this privacy-focused coin;
- Tezos: completing a course on Tezos and learning about its openness, safety or upgradability will earn you $6 XTZ;
- Dai: a similar course-based offer is available for Dai as well, thus granting course participants $20 DAI;
- EOS: you can earn up to $50 EOS by completing a course on this coin, and learning more about its goal of facilitating the development of blockchain-based apps;
- Stellar Lumens: the completion of a quick course on how Stellar connects payment systems, banks and individuals will earn you $50 XLM;
- Zcash: this coin is known for its privacy-focused philosophy – course completion will grant you an undisclosed amount of…