We are pleased to announce that you can now claim your Flow (FLOW) on Kraken.
To claim your FLOW on Kraken, you must claim by 19:00 UTC on October 26.
We will also support FLOW staking as soon as it is available on the network (expected to start sometime in November).
We will automatically stake the full balance of the FLOW tokens you claim through us to ensure that you can immediately start earning maximum rewards as soon as staking is available.
FLOW claims and staking are not available to citizens or residents of the US and Canada.
How do I claim my FLOW on Kraken?
Follow these steps to ensure claimed tokens are sent to your Kraken account:
- If you do not have a Kraken account already, sign up for a Kraken account.
- Once you have your Kraken account, sign in to your account and select Funding.
- Under the list of all assets, locate Flow (FLOW) and select Deposit.
- Select GENERATE NEW ADDRESS to create your deposit wallet address.
- After you have your deposit address you can begin the process to claim your FLOW from CoinList. Or if you are a backer and claiming directly from Dapper Labs, that process is located here.
We provide more detailed instructions on how to claim your FLOW here.
Can FLOW purchased through CoinList be claimed on Kraken?
Yes – all tokens purchased pre-launch can be claimed on Kraken no matter where they were purchased (claims and staking not available to citizens or residents of the US and Canada).
What is Flow (FLOW)?
Flow is a blockchain designed for a new generation of games and digital collectables. Built to be fast, developer-friendly and easy to use, Flow is expected to attract a large number of mainstream consumers.
The team behind Flow is Dapper Labs, the company that created the CryptoKitties game on the Ethereum blockchain. In fact, the original inspiration for Flow was to build a platform better suited for games like CryptoKitties, and specifically designed for onboarding many users.
Flow has grown far…