- The total crypto market cap extended its decline below the $245.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price dived more than 5% and broke the key $9,800 support area.
- Binance coin (BNB) price is down around 12% and it traded close to the $22.00 support area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is also down around 10% and it broke the $70.00 and $68.00 supports.
- BCH price declined below the $300 support and tested the $285 support area.
- Tron (TRX) price is down nearly 12% and traded close to the $0.0150 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
BCH price failed to stay above the main $305 and $300 support levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair started a fresh decline and broke the $300 support. The price gained bearish momentum and tested the $280 support area. The current price action is bearish, suggesting more losses below the $275 support.
On the upside, an immediate resistance is near the $290 level. However, the main resistances are near the $300 and $305 levels (the recent supports).
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price is under a lot of selling pressure as it fell more than 12% in the past few hours. BNB price broke the $24.00 and $23.50 support levels to enter a bearish zone. Besides, the price tested the $22.00 support level and it is currently consolidating losses.
Litecoin price is failed to stay above the $72.00 and $70.00 support levels. LTC price is down around 10% and it recently broke the $68.00 support. The next key supports on the downside are near the $65.20 and $65.00 levels.
Tron price is down around 12% and it broke the main $0.0165 support. TRX price even traded below the $0.0155 level and traded close to the $0.0152 level. The next key support is near the $0.0150 level. On the upside, the $0.0158 and $0.0160 levels are likely to stop upsides.
Looking at the…