PRESS RELEASE. Bitcoin.com Exchange is thrilled to announce the upcoming listing of XCUR on the 24th of March 2021 at 14:00 UTC. XCUR was created by the Curate team, under founding member James Hakim. For the time being, XCUR will be listed with USDT, with BTC and ETH trading pairs coming next month.
What is Curate?
Curate is the worlds first all in one marketplace app utilizing blockchain. Curate provides a fairer and more transparent open marketplace by offering an industry low 4% seller commission and provides buyers with zero fees when they use XCUR, curates native token, to purchase in-app. All buyers and sellers are also rewarded in XCUR on all transactions.
Why choose XCUR?
XCUR is a utility and reward-based cryptographic token which can be used to purchase in-app goods, accepted as a form of in-app payment for selling or staked to collect rewards for holding. XCUR tokens serve as a multi-use utility token offering users a wide number of use cases on both the Curate DApp and outside the Curate ecosystem, as so:
- Purchase items on the Curate app marketplace
- Rewarded to buyers and sellers on all transactions
- Stake on the DeFi platform and DeFi partner pools
- Spend on over 3M+ travel products on Travala
- Spend on global activities on Viator
- Spend on over 7M+ holidays and flights on Expedia
- Spend on Curate partnerships listings via Shopping IO
- Many more as Curate partners and integrates XCUR with more platforms
Danish Chaudhry, CEO of Bitcoin.com Exchange, shared his views on Curate’s marketplace app: “Curate is a project which focuses a lot on putting users, and its shoppers first, where I believe merchants on the line of clothing/fashion, gaming/tech, health/beauty and of course NFT’s will benefit from utilising their app.” Chaudhry continues on by saying, “The team at Curate have provided multiple use cases behind XCUR outside of their marketplace purchases and rewards…