- The total crypto market cap is slowly rising and it is currently near the $200.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price is up close to 2% and it is now trading above the $7,500 resistance.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is now trading above $45.00, but it is still facing a lot of hurdles.
- Bitcoin cash price is climbing higher towards the key $220 and $225 resistance levels.
- EOS price is trading above the $2.700 resistance and it could climb above $2.850.
- Stellar (XLM) price is slowly rising towards the $0.0585 resistance level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After testing the $205 support area, bitcoin cash price started trading in a range against the US Dollar. BCH price is slowly rising and it is currently trading above the $210 level. On the upside, there are two important hurdles near the $220 and $225 levels, above which the price could surge towards the $250 level.
On the downside, the main supports are near $205 and $200, below which there is a risk of a sharp decline towards the $185 level.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is slowly recovering and it recently managed to move back above the $45.00 level. LTC is likely to continue higher, but there are many key resistances such as $46.50 and $48.20. The main hurdle is still near the $50.00 zone for the bulls.
EOS price is showing positive signs above the $2.650 and $2.700 resistance levels. However, the price is likely to struggle near the $2.850 level (the previous breakdown zone). The next key barrier for more gains is near the $3.000 level. On the downside, there are supports near $2.600 and $2.500.
Stellar price managed to stay above the $0.0520 and $0.0500 support levels. XLM price is currently correcting higher and is trading above the $0.0550 level. If there is an upside break above $0.0565, the price could rise towards the $0.0585 and $0.0600…