After launching the thin and light 14-inch Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop, ASUS has launched the new 15.6-inch ROG Zephyrus G15 featuring the same 35W based AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS APU. Even though the screen might be bigger it’s form factor still remains sleek along with blazing-fast performance.
The narrow 6.2mm bezels allow for a 15’’ IPS-level panel to reside in a 14’’ chassis, resulting in an expansive 81% screen-to-body ratio. The gaming laptop weighs just 2.19 Kg and its thickness is under 19 mm which is pretty thin for a gaming laptop.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 982MHz, Boost: 1198MHz, TDP: 80W)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor (up to 4.2GHz)
- 15.6” 240Hz 3ms IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) PANTONE Validated display
- 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Professional
- 0.8” thin, 4.85 lbs ultraportable form-factor
- Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | USB Type-C Charging Capable
- ROG Intelligent Cooling system with self-cleaning anti-dust tunnels preserves cooling performance and system stability
For enhanced cooling, each fan blade is 33% thinner than conventional designs, and at 83 blades per fan, airflow rises by up to 17%. The GA502 features 240Hz refresh rate IPS display with just 3ms response time along with twin front-firing speakers with Smart-Amp technology.
It also features a durable backlit keyboard with the spaced desktop-style layout. Like the Zephyrus G14, the GA502 also has a long battery life even though being a gaming laptop, all thanks to the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 4000HS processor.
Buy the laptop from here: https://amzn.to/3beoDmd
Do check out: