November 20, 2019, Johannesburg SA – Johannesburg-based blockchain project and trading platform TERRA has announced a huge slew of products to focus on the development of digital payments processing in developing nations such as Nigeria. In addition to the project’s main focus, Credit (CREDIT) decentralized cryptocurrency, the company has developed 8 supporting products that each offer something groundbreaking to various emerging markets.
These exciting new developments include:
- MiniPOS – MiniPOS is a web-based CREDIT staking wallet, that improves the ability to earn through block production. It replaces the need for a CPU based device, allowing smartphone users access to 100% profit per annum. This exciting feature enables CREDIT holders to make hourly passive income through a user-friendly interface.
- Terra.Credit – Terra.Credit is a blockchain Explorer and the decentralized public ledger that offers complete transparency of the CREDIT Blockchain.
- Terra Hub – Terra-hub is a social network with monetized actions to offer its users CREDIT as a reward. The CREDIT project has over 250,000 users because of this social media campaign.
- The Tellus Ecosystem – Tellus-pay and Tellus-merchant comprise an ecosystem that enables unbanked users to have access to a digital wallet and payment platform that features: Fiat and Crypto support as well as MiniPOS access to stake Credit. Merchants are able to integrate Tellus into their physical or digital stores and accept instant payments for zero fees or commission. Naira and Rand fiat deposits are supported currently within the ecosystem.
- Terra Mart – Terra-mart is a zero fee shopping marketplace, operated by Terra and Tellus-Pay. It allows its vendors to easily place their goods and services for sale online. Vendors receive their own unique digital store that is enhanced with its own URL. CREDIT is the default and only currency which ensures that buyers and sellers pay zero fees to do business…